Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Make my Day



Well, Ronnie made my day by saying I made hers (is that clear enough for ya? hehe)

Here is a selection of blogs that do make my day.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Kyra makes my day and makes me smile, every day.

The Abbidoo who amazes me each day with her way with words.

Of course, the shining light, aka, Diana.

Karen is busy with her boys, but when she does get a chance to blog I'm pretty psyched!

Julie is an amazing artist and Momma. I hope to meet her some day. Truly, each blog post is a work of art.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Da rules:

The rules:
1. Write a post with links to five blogs that make your day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo.
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs or emailing them the news.

No comments: