Monday, December 29, 2008

Heroes?

We've been watching Heroes this last week and loving it. Did you know that if you have x-box live and netflix subscriptions you can now stream thousands of movies and tv shows instantly? No, I'm not an advertisement but we were able to watch Heroes episodes back to back! Quite awesome :)

This morning I was sent a video from my father-in-law that got me thinking along the lines of Heroes. If you aren't familiar with the show there is someone in it who can fly... (and of course I suggest that you watch the series because the first season is incredible *g*)

Check this out... flying

this is in Norway. My dad's family is from Norwary, so yes I am Norwegian, but I don't think I could do this...



7 comments:

Unknown said...

We are huge Heroes fans too!

Erica said...

We got a BluRay dvd that streams Netflix and Pandora and it is the coolest thing! I have Heroes season 1 in our instant queue. I may have to watch an episode today to check it out. I have heard that its fantastic.

Tina said...

This is so funny because we have been having Heroes nights for the past several weeks, along with other fantastic shows like The Office and Keeping Up Appearances.... all thanks to the Netflix queue.

Must be in the air

mindy said...

We like Heroes too! Hope all is happy and fun...can't wait to see the Lego Starwars display :)

Alex Polikowsky said...

I used to be a HUGE Heroes fan but I did not realy care for the first episode this season.
Does it get better?
Is this season any good?
I still have all the episodes in my DVR saving for a rainy day....

kelli said...

Alex, we've only watched the first season so I don't know about the others :)

Alex Polikowsky said...

First season was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!