Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

It must be that time of year again...






And what else can you do while assembling the Death Star?

But watch The Star Wars movies




Other goings on during our gift openings:

The girls singing a song Logan taught them. I don't know what it's called but it has some lyrics like..."Hi my name is Joe. I've got a wife, 3 kids and I work at a button factory." It's hilarious. You end up singing and acting out pushing a button with different body parts. OK, so it's hard to explain, but fun to photograph.







And you must have dancing...

drama

and... Taa Daa!

Even Saddi got a new toy!

Content puppy


Kyra posing in her new Qacei hat that Santa brought. Nothing like your hair matching your hat! Awesome!


And Abbi made us Aebleskiver this morning with her new Aebleskiver pan.

Aebleskivers are danish round pancakes and oooh so good!






We like them with maple syrup, or berries or powdered sugar or just plain. They were yummy!



Joyous holiday wishes from our family to yours!

9 comments:

gail said...

I love that song! Brenna used to sing it years ago at Girl Scout camps. Loved your pictures. Merry Christmas from us all!

Cap'n Franko said...

Merry Christmas to all y'all!

mindy said...

s---i---g---h---I love you guys :)
Merry Christmas...I can't WAIT to see the Death Star, and the new brilliant hair color, and, and, and, everything else!

Ronnie said...

Merry Christmas!

Laura/CenterDownHome said...

Shari Lewis used to sing "Flo" ('cause she wasn't a "Joe?). We used to do that song!

Off to remedy my reader -- I keep missing your new posts! ???

Merry, Merry!

laura said...

oh we've been having many rounds of hi my name is joe...i think we might owe our thanks to jake!! and we've also been hearing a lot of johnny johnny johnny johnny oops johnny oops johnny johnny johnny johnny!!! it's all so much fun. it makes my heart happy because i remember me and my best friend having all these little songs and rhymes we sang. my kids have never been in a group of other kids before like this, where they could pick up all the fun songs and word games and such. it's so fun!!! i'm glad they have that now...no matter how far we have to drive sometimes!!!

merry christmas!!!

Tina said...

Merry Christmas

Christa said...

Our Joe worked in a pizza factory. Love that song. Looks like a Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

Hey Kelli,
Just stopping buy to say hi and Merry belated Christmas. It looks like you guys had a great one.