Monday, May 05, 2008

Heart felt thoughts

So I'm trying not to worry about everything.

where are we going to live..

when are we going to sell this house..

are we going to like living in another state..

is everyone going to be happy..

what is everyone going to think having said we're going to move to Oregon and now it's not happening...

ugh.

So I found out stress can eep in to your body even if you think it's going OK. I've been having a lot more pain through my body lately and last Thursday I spent the afternoon in the ER. My heart was wanting to flip out of my chest. Not good, I guess. It's happened before, usually when I lay down to sleep but it goes away. Not Thursday. It kept jumpin' around and even though I tried to take it easy I was so tired. So tired while trying to take breaths and just sitting still was uncomfortable, so I went in.

All the tests came back OK. He (the doctor) said your heart can do some weird things sometimes and a lot of times people don't even feel it. But some people are sensitive to it, yeah, imagine... me, sensitive.. *g* So I didn't find out much, but I'm glad my heart looked OK. We're waiting on a Lyme's test result that they did, I guess that can effect your heart and that would explain my acheyness and being even more tired than usual.

So I'm breathing and relaxing and knowing that we are exactly where we need to be and telling myself all will be well.

Oh, and sometimes crying helps too :P

11 comments:

Ronnie said...

You know everybody in this group understands how life can lead you in unexpected directions!

So, what do we think? We think you are exactly where you need to be!

And we *know* we love you! Hugs!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh Kelli, I know the feeling, stress has been getting me too and I'm having anxiety issues. I really hope that you guys are able to decide the best course to take and all will be happy with it.
Take Care!

Mrs. G. said...

I'm sorry you're stressed. Keep breathing.

Madeline Rains said...

(hugs) Maybe surrender and let the best option find you. Easier said than done.

Tina said...

Oh Kelli, I sure hope you start to feel better soon. I'm thinking of you as you deal with all of the stress. Please take care of your self.

K said...

I happened across your blog (we homeschool) and wanted to throw my .02 cents in also. I really hope it all works out for you. We had a huge upheavel with moving provinces a few years ago due to a choice in work and a leap of faith. Stress can reek havoc on someone especially during these stressful times. Will look for your update as to how you are doing.

Deanne said...

I'm so sorry that you're experiencing this stress, and I'm really glad to know it's not heart trouble.

I KNOW your family will be happy, as long as you're together. You guys have great relationships that will be with you wherever you go.

As far as where you do go, there are unschoolers around the country who I'm sure would be glad to have you in there neck of the woods. ;)

Cap'n Franko said...

What Ronnie said! She speaks for both of us!

Ren Allen said...

I like what Madeline said...surrender is good. The process will take care of itself and what is right for you will happen.
And everyone wants you near THEM..doesn't it feel good to be so dang popular!! Sheesh.:)

Unknown said...

((Hugs, my friend)))
k

Joni Zander said...

Ugh! It can be frustrating to be having medical issues and have the drs. tell you everything is okay when you don't feel okay.

And the moving thing - with all the moving we've done, I've learned that it always works out in the end. We may not want it to go the way it's going, but I've always been glad it went that way when all was said and done. Bummer you won't be moving her now, but maybe in the future...

Sending thoughts of you being well...