Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Dad's Perspective

A wonderful blog post from Clint Stonebraker. I love the way he recounts his realization about a trip they were planning on taking.

He is dad to Shelby, one of Kyra's best friends, and husband to wonderful Wendy, a friend of our family's. (Shelby is a friend of ours too, but Kyra claims her ;)

I think Clint is one reason why most of the times you see Shelby she's looking like this:



Just plain happy!

And here's Mom and daughter, gee, guess where they are? It sure ain't Georgia.



We wished Clint could have been with them, but we're positive he was warmer where he was ;) I have a feeling we may be seeing him soon.




1 comment:

Wendy said...

Awwww...we think y'all are pretty great too!!! Isn't my hubby fabulous? He constantly amazes me.