Monday, December 24, 2007

For my brothers who were unable to make it to my family's Christmas celebration.

Miss you guys! And hope you sickies are feeling better really soon!

My sister, her husband and 2 of her kids, (almost grown kids, wow!) joined us, along with my parents.


Of course there were treats


Doesn't Tim look goood in the kitchen?




And there was gift opening!




One can never have enough Spud attire. Yes, my high school's mascot is a potato.



We were actually joined by a Level ?? Humanoid !!




Kyra made cards for everyone.



And she serenaded us with Christmas carols.


Sitting together, enjoying each other's company is nice.



But, yes, don't worry, we're still plenty weird. :)




We played a serious game of Apples to Apples.



Did I say serious? Check out Kyra's face... hee hee!


And we heard comments like, "you BETTER pick my card or I'm gonna SCHMUCK ya!"


It was a fun day.







2 comments:

Holly said...

We love Apples to Apples. That game has sparked some really good extended debates on very serious matters like: Is Eleanor Roosevelt nerdier than William Shatner? Good game.

Heidi Snavley said...

What fun! We just got Apples to Apples and it was so much fun!!