Monday, December 10, 2007

Excitement!

Dang exciting day yesterday. After working hard for hours, (and days/months prior) Kyra reached level 40 on Peke, her World of Warcraft character. Congrats Kyra! Quite an accomplishment, it takes a lot of time and effort to get to that level.

And what's the pay off? Well...

you get a mount of course!

A mount gives you a 60% increase in speed. No more walking and with the huge land of Azeroth, one needs a mount! ;)





I also leveled my druid up. Kyra is on the right and I'm on the left.

My mount is a spotted frost saber and she got a war horse.

Now we're waiting for the holiday patch, where we'll be able to ride reindeer! So fun!

I think she'll be doing her own post about it too, if you want to check it out at her blog.

4 comments:

hahamommy said...

Wooo hoooo!!! :)

Mrs. G. said...

Congratulations...job well done.

Anonymous said...

Hooray...my son, Josh has a level 46 Night Elf Druid...we havent had WoW for months now, but will be getting it again soon- I will show him your daughters blog :0)

kelli said...

Thanks for the congrats, she's so excited. She hasn't done a blog yet, but will probably do it today.