Saturday, November 24, 2007

Have I mentioned how much we love Veoh.com?

If I have, excuse my absentmindedness, but I have to say it again! WE LOVE veoh.com!

Veoh. com is an online resource for all sorts of videos, from home videos to TV series. It's another discovery that Alec made. He was wanting to watch more Japanese anime and found them through Veoh.

What's been a huge thing for us is that it has series from other countries. We use it every week to download the latest Robin Hood and now I also found they have The Adventures of English. We haven't watched it yet but I heard about it from UD.

Abbi and I are both salivating over this show. We're gonna watch it as soon as we can and of course we'll report back on what we think.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool! Thanks for the link!

Deanne said...

Definitely have to check this one out. Thanks for sharing! ;)