Monday, April 13, 2009

A Monday afternoon blurb


Some random Monday thoughts:

We had wind from a storm this morning that was so strong that the umbrella from our dining set on the deck blew up into the air, pulled the table to its side and the broke the glass top. We also had a branch from some tree stuck javelin style into our back yard. I had to really tug to get it out. It was lodged in about 6 inches.. eek!

I'm worrying about Saddi, she's breathing heavy and the vet we saw doesn't think there's anything to worry about.

Alec is just starting his day, he's on more of a night schedule again.

Abbi is running upstairs on the treadmill after watching the last 2 episodes of Bones Season 1 with me.

Kyra has decided to learn some French and is reading through my French book from college.

And a here's a quote that I just came across, I like it:

"'Always' is never true; reality isn't a vast, fixed scheme trapping you without choice. At any moment you have the choice to break out of what is really trapping you--your automatic reactions dredged up from the past."

- Deepak Chopra



No comments: