Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What did you do in March?

Here are some of the things we've done this month:


See friends

Drive through the mountains (a couple of times)

Explain why we love unschooling

Attend ARGH

Play Bananagrams

Listen to new fun music

Watch movies

Do henna tattoos

Color hair

Make ATCs

Sew

Play WoW

Crochet

Play Pokemon together on the DSs

Celebrate birthdays

Read mangas and comic strips

Play music together

Tell jokes

Play Yu-Gi-Oh

Plant flowers

Walk by the lake

Build

Do yoga

Skype

Sing

Play Mario Cart

Play table tennis

Paint

Just Be

6 comments:

Ren Allen said...

It's so cool to see a list of things you've been doing! I need to do that more often for those times I feel we just aren't doing much. I'm always amazed when I see it listed out.

So good to see you guys as frequently as we have been lately! I need to get over this crud so I can get back to yoga,seeing friends,hiking, gardening......you know.:)

gail said...

I love this post! I may "borrow" the idea for some of my miscellaneous pictures I have for March. See you guys soon!

Stephanie said...

Great post. Looks like you have ben enjoying life ;0

Stephanie said...

That was supposed to be a smiley face :)

Heidi Snavley said...

Wonderful list! Life is just grand! I agree with Ren, I need to do that more often too because it makes you realize how much you actually DO do.

kelli said...

Yeah it always surprises me when I start writing it all down :) And then I also thought of more after I published it.