Thursday, January 25, 2007

My weirdness??? ;)

I've been tagged by Mary. I'm supposed to include in a blog 6 weird things about me.

Here are the details: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means. So here goes.

1. I love orange on toast. O.o enough said. *g*

2. I never brush my hair. hee hee

3. I love hanging with teenagers and I LIKE teenagers and DON'T believe teens have issues and life can be amazing with teens. (some of my friends won't think this is weird but the mass majority unfortunately does :(

4. I can watch any of the Lord of the Rings movies over and over and over and I love it.

5. I have brown and blue eyes.

6. I can not flip my tongue over.

There. :)

I'm tagging:
Rue
Abbi
Kyra
Schuyler
Heidi
Julie

No comments: